Something Fishy...
Salutations!
I noticed that Mrs. Winters, my neighbour from the house I heard the screaming from, did not leave her house and go to work today. Her car is still in the driveway, but her husband will be comming home in about an hour. If she doesn't go to work tomorrow, I'll pay her a visit; a good detective should only interrogate possible victims without the suspect around. However, if she does go to work, I'll snoop through her garbage.
Stay tuned...
DR SPY
I noticed that Mrs. Winters, my neighbour from the house I heard the screaming from, did not leave her house and go to work today. Her car is still in the driveway, but her husband will be comming home in about an hour. If she doesn't go to work tomorrow, I'll pay her a visit; a good detective should only interrogate possible victims without the suspect around. However, if she does go to work, I'll snoop through her garbage.
Stay tuned...
DR SPY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home