An Important History Lesson
Salutations,
Well as promised here is the history lesson. Now remember spying is a process... which is why I am giving as much background informationa s possible before beginning.
So moving on, I was once asked where my world famous 'Telescope Method' came from. Someone commented that it was stolen from Alfred Hitchcock's hit movie 'Rear Window'. In this movie Jimmy Stewart uses a telescope to "spy" and in the process catches a murderer (oops I ruined the movie for you!). This is completely false.
My method was created in 1952 and Hitchcock reading one of my many papers borrowed the method for a movie. In conclusion my method is very effective... even a man confined to a wheelchair can effectively use it. But after the movie everyone thought it was very easy to spy on people. The movie glamourized a lot of the aspects. Not everyone will have the luxury of sitting at their own window. You have to get out there people!
Stay Tuned...
Dr. Spy
Well as promised here is the history lesson. Now remember spying is a process... which is why I am giving as much background informationa s possible before beginning.
So moving on, I was once asked where my world famous 'Telescope Method' came from. Someone commented that it was stolen from Alfred Hitchcock's hit movie 'Rear Window'. In this movie Jimmy Stewart uses a telescope to "spy" and in the process catches a murderer (oops I ruined the movie for you!). This is completely false.
My method was created in 1952 and Hitchcock reading one of my many papers borrowed the method for a movie. In conclusion my method is very effective... even a man confined to a wheelchair can effectively use it. But after the movie everyone thought it was very easy to spy on people. The movie glamourized a lot of the aspects. Not everyone will have the luxury of sitting at their own window. You have to get out there people!
Stay Tuned...
Dr. Spy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home