Weather Conditions...
Salutations!
Oh well I forgot to mention some vital information. Always check the weather!
If it's a foggy day that equals "hard to see".
Rain is also not a good thing, you want clear sunny conditions with minimal wind.
The wind could affect the bug that you plant (more information on that in my future posts).
Today was a cloudy day, I forgot to check the weather. It was also snowing. I checked the forecast for the next few days it seems like it will be relatively clear. I will continue the lesson then.
Stay Tuned...
Dr. Spy
Oh well I forgot to mention some vital information. Always check the weather!
If it's a foggy day that equals "hard to see".
Rain is also not a good thing, you want clear sunny conditions with minimal wind.
The wind could affect the bug that you plant (more information on that in my future posts).
Today was a cloudy day, I forgot to check the weather. It was also snowing. I checked the forecast for the next few days it seems like it will be relatively clear. I will continue the lesson then.
Stay Tuned...
Dr. Spy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home