Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rules of Spying

Salutations,

I have received thousands of letters over the years of failed spying. How does one know if they have failed? An uneducated person might say that if you do not gather information on your suspect you have failed! That is utterly false! It does not matter if you cannot gather information on your suspect, that is besides the point.
Besides the point you say? But how? What can be more important than gathering information, I thought that was the point of spying!?! Well it may be the goal, but there is more to spying then gathering clues and information on suspects! Here is where I highlight my infamous rules to spying:

  1. Don't get caught
  2. Do not ever get caught!
  3. See rule 1 & 2 for further emphasis...

In conclusion do not get caught! I cannot emphasize that enough. If you do... your career in spying... sleuthing... whatever is over! Next lesson... the history of Dr. Spy. A lesson all about me.. but why? Because I am the greatest!

Stay tuned...


Dr. Spy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home