Day 1
Salutations.
I have begun my mission.
I have begun my mission.
- Find a good place to scope: I have found a good spot in a Chinese Restaurant at the end of the street in question. It has big windows to look out of and the people are not nosy.
- Scan the area: I looked around the area and it seemed pretty empty until I realized that there were 3 automechanic shops in the area. They are all suspects. I will stop by there soon and see what I can find out.
- Observe: I have been observing the area in question. Not really much that goes on. It's a good idea to check up on the area in intervals. Also if you have a video camera you can run it while you take a break.
Here are some freeze frame photos I took of the area.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home