Saturday, February 11, 2006

Getting Started

Salutations,
I know everybody wants to dive right into the meat of spying... but that's how you get caught. Spying is a very intricate process that must be digested and practiced before you can accomplish anything. Also... there are many tools you need before you can spy... You cannot simply follow people. There are also many methods of spying. For now I will higlight my own infamous "Telescope Method". To spy using the telescope method you'll need the following tools....


An eye: for seeing of course!

A telescope: so that you can be a far distance away but still be able to view the ongoings of your subject...

A good area for viewing: I would recommend a place indoors where you can setup and not be bothered. However depending on the situation you may have to be outside... try hiding behind some bushes or perching in a tree.

Now these are your basic tools. My lessons will highlight how to use them and we may also add more sophisticated gadgets. Stay Tuned...

Dr. Spy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home